State of the Union

Guest VaTinterPMan

Guest VaTinterPMan

Anyone Watch? I'm not Republican or Democrat, I'm somebody that can see both sides of the story for what it is. Someone that can meet in the middle, My one thing I don't agree with is The Health Care Reform............now yes we need it, but do we really need it right now when the economy is so bad. Wouldn't that be first to take care of?

Many of use here on this board is out of work? no/yes?

But he is for the small company which I believe is all of use here besides for some people that have huge shops.

Just My opinion dont hate on it just throwing it out there. I can always meet in the middle.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

heath care reform is going to be a joke, just another way for them to hind stealing from us hard workers! then they will turn it all over to those who dont work but have 6 kids to raise....pisses me off to see people on welfare and have all these kids that they should of never had.."dam those democrats"

But he is for the small company

:lol2 ............... :lol2

It was torture listening to that last night. All I heard was govt govt govt.

Exactly. I wish they would just sit down, shut up and let this clown speak. It was a ten minute speech that was dragged into an hour cuz of all the stupid clapping. I really can't stand Nancy Pelosi

Guest VaTinterPMan

All of the things he is fighting for is for the small company. But its just sad that everyone is fighting about every little thing instead of trying to work together and fix problems.

I watched again, same as last year. it would b nice it if worked out but who knows. I was very niterested about small business but im not keepin my hopes up. I was kind of over it when the only good thing compared to last was the hiring of like 1700 people. that was the highlight. I know nothing can be done overnight and this stuff will take time. but then I fell asleep. im actually optimistic about the US, and im never optimistic. IDK but in business I cant be

All of the things he is fighting for is for the small company. But its just sad that everyone is fighting about every little thing instead of trying to work together and fix problems.

Dude, you dont get it. Let me give you one issue he brought up last night so you understand...

He wants to...give biz owners a tax cut for hiring new people, then these owners go out and get loans from banks, but the biz owner is taxed more b/c he is considered "rich" "wealthy" whatever...the biz owner has to layoff their newest hires to save the biz from going under, and they cant pay back the loans to the bank b/c he cant afford the payments b/c they arent producing from lack of workforce, and the banks are struggling b/c they arent making money and needs a bailout, while the biz owner goes under and the employees lose their jobs.

He wants everybody to start/continue borrowing money. This is no way to run a biz. These owners are being TAXED to death b/c they are considered rich...they arent going to hire anyone. Understand that NO ONE works for a poor person. They have to be able to afford you to hire you, and by taxing them, its not gonna happen. This notion of "sticking-it" to the wealthy is flawed b/c THEY are the ones who employ people.

He is NOT for small biz, period.

Archived