First Time

Guest VaTinterPMan

Guest VaTinterPMan

Had a Prelude I did couple weeks ago and it was a strip and re-do, guy told me that defrosters didn't work and to just get it off easiest way so it be cheaper, :tantrum still got off pretty easy with trashbag method lil adh left here or there.

Re did the car with Infinity 35% Guy calls me back today and is like how did you fix my defrosters, the last snow storm dad went out to start up the car and clean off snow and he didn't know they didn't work, so he turned them on and they work now.

:lol2 Can metal film reconnect them?

Had a Prelude I did couple weeks ago and it was a strip and re-do, guy told me that defrosters didn't work and to just get it off easiest way so it be cheaper, :twocents still got off pretty easy with trashbag method lil adh left here or there.

Re did the car with Infinity 35% Guy calls me back today and is like how did you fix my defrosters, the last snow storm dad went out to start up the car and clean off snow and he didn't know they didn't work, so he turned them on and they work now.

dunno.gif Can metal film reconnect them?

I think that is possible, but metal film layer is in the middle of tinting film, if it is multi layer film.

Layer of glue, pvc layer, ... , metal layer,uv protection layer,pvc layer, ...

Metal film isn't directly connected with glass.

Guest VaTinterPMan

Cool was just asking, I thought the same thing, that maybe I hit the connector, The lines looked perfect, you know when someone has tried to use a razor blade before.

Guest mikebrooks
Had a Prelude I did couple weeks ago and it was a strip and re-do, guy told me that defrosters didn't work and to just get it off easiest way so it be cheaper, :evileye still got off pretty easy with trashbag method lil adh left here or there.

:cooldot Can metal film reconnect them?

the guy was probly a dumbass to begin with.

Guest scottydosnntkno
Cool was just asking, I thought the same thing, that maybe I hit the connector, The lines looked perfect, you know when someone has tried to use a razor blade before.

my lines on my car are all jacked up from when I was first starting and focked it up the first time and was "careful" trying to razor it off but still caught a lot of the lines. Every time I retint it I keep telling myself to just scrape it all off, but I don't think about it until its redone again :coffee

Guest VaTinterPMan

:dumbass same here scotty I jacked all of mine up when I first started to tint. Didnt know of the trashbag method. Duh common sense now to me. Wow that was 6 7 years ago now. Damn

Archived