Have you tried selling window tints online???

Guest auricwealth

Guest auricwealth

anyone tried selling window films online with Ebay, Yahoo Shopping, etc? I wanna discuss the prospects with experienced sellers. Perhaps we can work out something to expand together.

Just drop me a message so that I can get back to you.

Thanks!

:twocents

~ ~ ~ "She didn't believe in angels until she fell in love with one." ~ ~ ~

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest scottydosnntkno
anyone tried selling window films online with Ebay, Yahoo Shopping, etc? I wanna discuss the prospects with experienced sellers. Perhaps we can work out something to expand together.

Just drop me a message so that I can get back to you.

Thanks!

:cooldot

~ ~ ~ "She didn't believe in angels until she fell in love with one." ~ ~ ~

I dont sell TINTS :evileye

there was this "guy" who will remain nameless ,he used to buy this cheep korean film,made up new label's,made a website and was selling a ton of it.on his website he wrote all the things a tinter wanted to hear,like lifetime warrenty ect...

got sued once cause the name of the film was very similar to a VERY well know film.he actually won in court but changed the name anyway.

he also sold kits.cost him few bucks,sold them for hundreds.

Guest auricwealth
there was this "guy" who will remain nameless ,he used to buy this cheep korean film,made up new label's,made a website and was selling a ton of it.on his website he wrote all the things a tinter wanted to hear,like lifetime warrenty ect...

got sued once cause the name of the film was very similar to a VERY well know film.he actually won in court but changed the name anyway.

They can always close down a few years later and start a new venture. Oh well, I suppose such people get rich faster.

Give kits a miss too. It cost just less than US$1 for a 3meter roll from Asia and supermarkets sell them for more than 10 bucks. When I visited dubai, kits were so cheap that some car owners tint on the exterior of car to protect their windshields. boogie.gif and they are more than happy to return to the same tint shop every year to get it changed.

Guest scottydosnntkno

They can always close down a few years later and start a new venture. Oh well, I suppose such people get rich faster.

Give kits a miss too. It cost just less than US$1 for a 3meter roll from Asia and supermarkets sell them for more than 10 bucks. When I visited dubai, kits were so cheap that some car owners tint on the exterior of car to protect their windshields. :dunno and they are more than happy to return to the same tint shop every year to get it changed.

I'm pretty sure installing film on the outside of the windshield, especially in the desert would require replacement a lot more frequently than once a year. with all that sand, you turn on the wipers once and the film is toast.

Guest VaTinterPMan

Yeah can't see a film on the outside being worth 7 years much less a company installing it and having to always redo for free right? Warranty's only pay for the film minus Labor!

Guest auricwealth

Give kits a miss too. It cost just less than US$1 for a 3meter roll from Asia and supermarkets sell them for more than 10 bucks. When I visited dubai, kits were so cheap that some car owners tint on the exterior of car to protect their windshields. :dunno and they are more than happy to return to the same tint shop every year to get it changed.

I'm pretty sure installing film on the outside of the windshield, especially in the desert would require replacement a lot more frequently than once a year. with all that sand, you turn on the wipers once and the film is toast.

ya, Middle East was a tough nut to crack. The tint shops charges about --- bucks to tint their car with the kits from Asia, so it was hard to convince the mass market to accept a good tint for 3-5 times more. Just imagine it is so "affordable" that they can get it changed annually or use it to protect their windshields on the exterior. It's a total different mindset.

Archived