Video of the Week #6 VOTE

vote  

23 members have voted

1. 1. vote

#1 By "VaTinterPMan"Installing the rear door film on the same Grand AM GT. Gonna be haters, but its ok I do things little different, just how I was self taught.#2 By "LickMyTints"As promised, this is a video from part of today's.....it's nothing new. Seems like I'm a lot slower when the camera is around LOL.......kinda boring with no music since I didn't know how to incorporate that into the video

Guest VaTinterPMan
Looks like we are missing a vote. :zzz

I voted for #2 when it said there were already 2 votes and now it's still showing 2 votes.

Oh well I doubt it's going to be close anyway. :lol

Hey now TD!!!!!! I made the opinion to start Video of the week. Just making some videos since I suggest it no matter how bad I might loose! :(

Looks like we are missing a vote. :zzz

I voted for #2 when it said there were already 2 votes and now it's still showing 2 votes.

Oh well I doubt it's going to be close anyway. :lol

Hey now TD!!!!!! I made the opinion to start Video of the week. Just making some videos since I suggest it no matter how bad I might loose! :(

Well what makes you think I meant you would lose? :hmmm

Guest VaTinterPMan
:zzz Just cause! I think he did a good job shrinking! I Did ok, we always have semi flaws when video is taping. Blade gave me some excellent tips!!! I've never seen anyone tint in my life, Only stans preview's of the vids and Signing up here 4 or so years ago afte I couldn't get the hang of shrinking. And look at where I'm at now!! All because of this site! You are the man for starting this page. God only knows how many people this Forum has really helped! I'm one. And I thank everyone, where a great group of buddies. Besides Scotty. Lol Jk Scotty I even love some of tips. Will try having it closer to car or using some foam or towel to lean peel board against the wall.

Archived