ASWF FILM

Guest VaTinterPMan

Guest auricwealth

when I was at SEMA last year, I saw spies from Taiwan and Korea factories visiting their booth to gather samples. As they are a new factory in the industry, their booth was really crowded. drool.gif anyone using them now?

Guest auricwealth
They say this factory is one of a kind, New future!

We heard of dealers becoming distributors in our industry, but is this the first story of a distributor becoming factory in our history?

We heard of dealers becoming distributors in our industry, but is this the first story of a distributor becoming factory in our history?

I can tell You the story about tinter became factory owner, and his films are selling well also in USA and are promoted at TD.COM.

Not me - I never tinted car. :beer But this is real story.

All things is You wish it or not.

Believe me - window film in dustry is smaaaall piece of %&$# - and there are no problem to make window film.

PROBLEM TO SELL WINDOW FILM.

And soon this problem will be more and more actual, as window films now are made on every corner, and also around the corner.

Guest auricwealth

I can tell You the story about tinter became factory owner, and his films are selling well also in USA and are promoted at TD.COM.

Believe me - window film in dustry is smaaaall piece of %&$# - and there are no problem to make window film.

And soon this problem will be more and more actual, as window films now are made on every corner, and also around the corner.

Ya, he told you that he was CP's customer right? I heard of that legend. Do you respect him? What do you think of him?

Ya, he told you that he was CP's customer right? I heard of that legend. Do you respect him? What do you think of him?

No this is QUITE DIFFERENT STORY.

No idea about person You mentiond now.

Guest auricwealth

No this is QUITE DIFFERENT STORY.

No idea about person You mentiond now.

It's ok. no problem bro. wrong frequency. :nope

Archived