Tour'e De Ohio

Well almost finished up with the five sub jobs in Canton, Akron, Cleveland, and Dayton. Did the first three a couple of days ago over two days and an ovenight stay. A couple of the stores had this nasty black rubber/tar film the previous occupant put on to black them out (16 of the windows). It took me about 15 minutes per window to get them perfectly clean to accept the new frost film. Going to do the Dayton stores next Saturday. They were old Rite Aide Stores being converted to DollarGeneral Stores. I finished up in Cleveland at 11pm Thursday night and got home at 2am Friday. I was beat.

Project2-1.jpg

Canton:

e910db9b.jpg

202bfeba.jpg

a8490c73.jpg

Akron:

e221b1de.jpg

d8f3359f.jpg

Cleveland:

19963bbd.jpg

c647e7c1.jpg

:boogie

Don't forget to deduct your mileage. :spit

Got paid 42 cents per mile and lodging was paid as well

You can deduct .50 I'd send the .42 back and take the .50

You can take the .50, but he may be wise to stick with the lower amount so as not to flag an audit. If you have an agreed upon price that is less than the max, then the IRS is less likely to even think twice about it. The extra $8.00 he would gain could cost how much in time off and frustration of having to deal with those criminals?

Archived