Now this is some marketing!

Guest vclimber

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest vclimber
That is an aweful ad though, way to busy and to much info. I had to read it twice to figure out what the hell they were talking about!

It's not so much what they are talking about... it's more about what they are trying to do to get rid of unlicensed contractors. It's like a bounty. :beer

Guest VaTinterPMan

WOW he needed to turn the CAPS off! And double space, way to much going on in that AD. But good idea. So would it be like 100$ off if they take the job from other contractor?

Guest scottydosnntkno
I would never hire some one from a craigslist ad. To me craigslist is just like a big flea market .

I get about 60% of my business from CL :beer and buy/sell a ton of stuff on there. All the furniture in my g/fs apartment was from there, and a few of my family friends have sold some old furniture/ beds in a matter of minutes/hours.

I think its an awesome website.

I don't have any paid for advertising except for one sign I have in a local upscale carwash I bought last week for a year, one in the tunnel right by the front and one in the waiting/payroom/store(its a full service car wash). Hoping that it pays off, since the owner said they get asked a lot about window tint and didn't have anyone to refer people too. I only need to get one car from it to pay for it for a year. Not too bad :lol

Nuff said.............................. :beer

That ad was pure spam.................overposting with every town, burrough and zip in what appears to be a 200 mile radius. They , no doubt , will get flagged for it. The main ad ran on too much and I, for one, would never even consider calling them.......................... :lol

You guys need to give some thought to the links you post.

When you post links here, search engines see that as a vote for that site and move them up in the rankings, even though you are saying they suck or whatever, you are doing them a favor.

Please stop posting links to shady sites and ads.

Archived