Windshield Rock Chip Repair

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest scottydosnntkno
I have talked to delta, they are a little expensive but not as much as aegis. Does that make Aegis any better? I don't know because all I used to use was a carbide bit and a tripod injector. Which I have seen a couple of on the net just not sure if I would be missing out if I didn't go with something more sophisticated.

if it fills the chip, it fills the chip :dunno

Guest screenman

I am very suprised about the remark someone made about Delta service, I consider as do many absolutely brilliant. We have a small sign outside of a tint shop and it brings about 5 enquiries a week.

I am very suprised about the remark someone made about Delta service, I consider as do many absolutely brilliant. We have a small sign outside of a tint shop and it brings about 5 enquiries a week.

We don't advertise it at all and we get 2-3 inquiries a week. That's why we want to start doing it.

I was looking into GlasWeld and apparently they have the G3 Fusion system which supposedly is supposed to fix most chips without drilling and is supposed to better about pulling moisture and air out of the crack before injecting resin in. Of course I am only good by what their marketing so I don't know what is just hype and if any of this holds water. It does seem to make sense but on the other hand I can't seem to find anything substantial about their new system. Has anyone tried this G3 system out?

Archived