Criticism from Former Employee

Guest 515tinter

Guest 515tinter

So about 6 months ago I had to fire a friend/employee because he was stealing from my supplies. I have my company on facebook so the people's vehicles we do work to we can take pictures and add them and they can see them and its a good way to update our customers. Well the other night he thought he would post as his status to bash my company saying he has seen people windshield vinyl chip (from using wipers, normal wear-and-tear) and that I wont cover it under my lifetime warranty when it says on my page I have a lifetime warranty. so I took it as I need to re-word somethings like the warranty covers the tint only and not vinyls, but because he used to be a friend its really got me upset, how would you guys deal with something like this? just turn the other cheek?

Guest scottydosnntkno
So about 6 months ago I had to fire a friend/employee because he was stealing from my supplies. I have my company on facebook so the people's vehicles we do work to we can take pictures and add them and they can see them and its a good way to update our customers. Well the other night he thought he would post as his status to bash my company saying he has seen people windshield vinyl chip (from using wipers, normal wear-and-tear) and that I wont cover it under my lifetime warranty when it says on my page I have a lifetime warranty. so I took it as I need to re-word somethings like the warranty covers the tint only and not vinyls, but because he used to be a friend its really got me upset, how would you guys deal with something like this? just turn the other cheek?

really theres nothing you can do. I would just specifically state what your warranty does and does not cover, etc. There will always be people bashing you.

Guest 515tinter

really theres nothing you can do. I would just specifically state what your warranty does and does not cover, etc. There will always be people bashing you.

ya thats why I went and edited what I said so use it against me. I really hate feeling like this im a lil bit better now that I talked to some family about it its just the fact that it was eating me inside and I took it personally

Go out somewhere with CCTV and pay someone to beat the feck out of him,I would not let some halfwit mess with my familys income.

:lol man that is what I would want to do but.....

Ignore him. There is no point you being as childish as him. Be the better person and carry on doing what you are doing.

:imok This is prolly what I would end up doing :imok

Archived