cutting design in tint

Guest ssfamos801

do you have to have a really good plotter to do this, and do you have to use a hp film

1. no

2. no

Scotty I was thinking on picking up one of these bad boys so I can do some tint art like jeff.so this will work fine for doing them? :lol2

cricut.jpg

it is the cricut and not a bad price. And it also comes with patterns too :cool:cool

Guest VaTinterPMan
do you have to have a really good plotter to do this, and do you have to use a hp film

1. no

2. no

Scotty I was thinking on picking up one of these bad boys so I can do some tint art like jeff.so this will work fine for doing them? :lol2

cricut.jpg

it is the cricut and not a bad price. And it also comes with patterns too :cool:cool

Where did you find that at??

Guest scottydosnntkno

1. no

2. no

Scotty I was thinking on picking up one of these bad boys so I can do some tint art like jeff.so this will work fine for doing them? :cool

cricut.jpg

it is the cricut and not a bad price. And it also comes with patterns too :lol2:cool

:nope

I was thinking more along the lines of you don't need a APS/Graphtec/Roland plotter, you could use a copam or something similar. I think as long as you have no-mar rollers, you could get it to cut tint. hell, mine with "marring" rollers still cuts tint, just not that good :lol

1. no

2. no

cricut.jpg

it is the cricut and not a bad price. And it also comes with patterns too :cool:nope

No can do there is only one left for sale and its mine. :cool

Guest a4dabledan

1. no

2. no

Scotty I was thinking on picking up one of these bad boys so I can do some tint art like jeff.so this will work fine for doing them? :nope

cricut.jpg

it is the cricut and not a bad price. And it also comes with patterns too :lol:lol

No can do there is only one left for sale and its mine. :nope

DON'T WASTE YOUR MONEY. YOU WILL BE SORRY!

Guest scottydosnntkno

1. no

2. no

Scotty I was thinking on picking up one of these bad boys so I can do some tint art like jeff.so this will work fine for doing them? :nope

cricut.jpg

it is the cricut and not a bad price. And it also comes with patterns too :lol:lol

No can do there is only one left for sale and its mine. :nope

DON'T WASTE YOUR MONEY. YOU WILL BE SORRY!

he wasn't serious :lol

Archived