Poor Couple

Guest VaTinterPMan

Guest VaTinterPMan

So It has been really slow with the weather ever since the blizzard and etc with the weather. Another two inches on top of the foot we got this pass weekend tomorrow, and than now we have another possible chance for a huge dare should I say it ( Noreaster ) meaning another foot to feet of snow! Most amount of snow I can ever remember here.

Has the weather impacted anybody else? I try to be optimistic but It looks like a ongoing thing that isn't going to stop for awhile, Won't see the yard till spring now, maybe the roads.

People are being even more careful with spending too cause of the weather, etc. Heat for the cold and food for being home more often. Things like that!

Sorry for going on. Just tired of it.

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Sprinter

ask Al Gore he should know remember global warming, there's your crock... and hey where's our Bail Out. its slow here with 60 degree weather and peoplere want it for Florida prices. better find something else to do other than anything to do with automotive anything.

Guest 515tinter

its pretty slow here in iowa as well, iowa record snowfall for winter is 72 inches and if im not mistaken I heard we have had around 86 inches already so it definately impacts the business as well

Guest 515tinter
ask Al Gore he should know remember global warming, there's your crock... and hey where's our Bail Out. its slow here with 60 degree weather and peoplere want it for Florida prices. better find something else to do other than anything to do with automotive anything.

al gore, all I can think of is man-bear-pig

Guest VaTinterPMan

So Update, WE broke the record for most snow in 24hrs, in Dec, and now with this storm coming it might break the all top record for a snowstorm which number two was in 1899 and number one was 1922 with the studabeaker storm, 22.5 inches and we are expecting to receive around 20ish tomorrow they will post the true projected path and amounts, But local weather men are expecting a MASSIVE system!!!

Archived