Valentine's Day

Guest tint51

Guest 515tinter

not in the past but for the present, my fiance just got a scion tc a couple weeks ago, already tinted it (of course!) but im gonna get here the traditional chocolates and roses and im gonna get her some 5000k HID's and the old school nintendo remote for the wii (might seem big for vday but our anniversary is a week later so im gonna throw it all into one day) but I saw on the dang 'ol television tube from some jewelry place for $130 its an assortment of chocolates and a diamond necklace in the shape of a heart, not sure if its available in your area and sadly I dont remember the jeweler promoting it

Guest auricwealth
This year, I wanna get a Twilight: New Moon DVD for V-day but can't find it in stores.

download and rip it

I think many girls around me are excited about the fantasy of falling in love with vampires. :twocents

the new twilight movies coming out in july I think.

this year im doin edible arrangement, brunch at one of the wineries here in temec, got tickets to "valentines day" at 2:30, then maybe a stroll with our dogs around the lake, then dinner at her moms. we always do dinner at her moms for vday. oh and the day b4 on sat, we goin to my homies house to get trashed

U.S. men spend nearly twice as much on the holiday as U.S. women. In 2010 the average man will spend $135.35 on Valentine's Day gifts, while a typical woman will part with only $72.28

http://news.nationalgeographic.com/news/20...-history-facts/

please don't exceed our average

:shock:barf:lol :lol :lol :lol :nope :nope :nope :nope :nope :nope :nope :nope :nope :nope :nope :nope :nope

:lol sweet count me in

Archived