stay 3m? all I know

Guest nosaj24

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We have been selling 3M films for almost 50 years and been doing just fine

Selling is one thing using it on a daily basis is insanity.
Been installing it for the same time frame. Insanity making money Kudos to you, you must be in your late 60's or mid 70's and still hanging film if youve been at it 50 years. I hope im well out of this crazy biz by then
Yeah i doubt you been installing 3m for 50 years, either your 60 or 70. Cant see a man of that age knocking out 7 or 10 cars a day plus doing flatglass...hmmm its making me think about my future lol, You been installing since 1966???? Wheres your shop located whats it called maybe you can help me with some 3m issues that even the training cant solve...Seriously though if you been at it so long i would like to talk to you if possible

I said we, I do not do autos anymore,

From Window Film Magazine.................

253ba1b5-de2d-4014-a4ea-b87a87bdd33e.jpg

Whats your issue ........... ?

1986 here... Same phone number and checking acct. ..that WFM article was only from the ones who wanted to participate in it.

I like to email because I have a record in writing. Just like I have a record of being ignored. What happened to Mike????

If you have a landline, Radio Shack sells devices that allow you to record phone conversations to your computer as an MP3 file....

Depending on your state's laws, you could be opening yourself up to wiretapping charges by recording someone without their consent. Some states require only one party consent, some require the consent of both parties. Just a FYI. 

Archived