Digi is at mt work today

Guest a1wintinter

Guest a1wintinter

So a Digi rep and :lol trainer are here now talking about where our new shop and bringing a plotter. :mad. Im a little pissed that a tech told me this morning about the plotter and thats the first Ive heard of it! Digi knows I hate that plotter and I have a plotter of my own but they still snaked their system in here. No one has even come back here to my area either Im getting texts from other employees telling me what theie doing. :lol I mean why not involve the tinter in your plans, somethings fishy :nope.

:beer

are you an employee or a vender?

Im an employee!

Then suck it up and do what your told...dont quit over this. It wont last long. Maybe explain to your manager that it would be a wast of money. I know of 3 dealers here in Arizona that did it and are sorry they did. All they are trying to do is sell a plotter and programs......thats it!

Suckers deal.

Next thing you know management will want you to start training the lot boy how to tint.......... :beer

Guest 515tinter

Im an employee!

Then suck it up and do what your told...dont quit over this. It wont last long. Maybe explain to your manager that it would be a wast of money. I know of 3 dealers here in Arizona that did it and are sorry they did. All they are trying to do is sell a plotter and programs......thats it!

Suckers deal.

Next thing you know management will want you to start training the lot boy how to tint.......... :imok

I dont think his intentions were quitting lol more of like a "wtf is going on here?"

Guest scottydosnntkno

Im an employee!

Suckers deal.

Next thing you know management will want you to start training the lot boy how to tint.......... imok.gif

I dont think his intentions were quitting lol more of like a "wtf is going on here?"

well, as an employee, he really has no say over what happens. if his boss wants to bring them in, he can.

he can either leave, or shut up :imok

Archived