G37 Coupe just tinted - is this normal?

Guest fadingsignal

dont worry your 3M CS film will last a long time. pretty much all of my infinitis use it and almost all of my high end. now that something new is coming out I may be able to upgrade on something a little more worth while for my customers. IMO 3M CS is a very good product for the price. now there are more expensive films out there that perform better, but they are a lot more expensive, and the performance isnt that much better. I will elab more in a new thread about this new film I am talking about

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply
dont worry your 3M CS film will last a long time. pretty much all of my infinitis use it and almost all of my high end. now that something new is coming out I may be able to upgrade on something a little more worth while for my customers. IMO 3M CS is a very good product for the price. now there are more expensive films out there that perform better, but they are a lot more expensive, and the performance isnt that much better. I will elab more in a new thread about this new film I am talking about

CS film is very overpriced. :nope

Guest scottydosnntkno

CS film is very overpriced. :nope

:spit a dyed NR film can only block so much heat, and look so good. Black film looks like black film, and the customers not going to notice the other 3% heat rejection. I'd rather keep my extra couple hundred dollars a roll and spend it on something else like more film to make me more money

Fading signal-- The lines are normal. Just to summarize, You came to ask a group of professional window tinters what they thought and everyone gave the same UN-biased answer.I dont think its wise to compare the advice you received on the topic from this group, to a group of guys whose knowledge of window tint is probably only as deep as their personal car's tint job.

Archived