recent work....

Guest Darknesswithin

you can see the customer's opinion and statement here http://ocalatint.com/index.php?option=com_...5&Itemid=63

:gasp Dude! You gotta up your prices!!! Without doing the fronts (illegal here) I get double what you are charging!

Edit: nevermind...just saw your post on the other thread. Man, I would move to where the money was, or find something else to do. :lol

Guest Darknesswithin

no kidding,,,,, he said that his work has kept him from taking the time to get it removed,,, but his biggest excuse about the delay "as he said" I went back to the shop that installed it and they refused to warranty it...

I just don't understand that! ...... I for one will Gladly remove anything that I have installed and has failed with a smile the entire time of removal and replacement.....

Guest Darknesswithin
you can see the customer's opinion and statement here http://ocalatint.com/index.php?option=com_...5&Itemid=63

:gasp Dude! You gotta up your prices!!! Without doing the fronts (illegal here) I get double what you are charging!

LOL,,,,, have you ever tried to tint in North Central Fl?? .. Thanks for the advice on my prices... I will be going up in another month or so for the spring season..

the guys around here are the WORST cut throat tinter's I have ever seen!!! ..... they do 2 fronts around here for $.... whole cars for $.....

I get told EVERY single day from one customer or another that my prices are Too High,,, because the guy up the street say's he'll do it for $... cheaper...

what can I do..?? I educate my customers on films and what they do.... but most are looking for price not facts.

when I moved up to Nc to work in Nascar the average 2 door car was priced at $,,, most 4 doors went for $.....

it's hard to keep your prices up around my area when these tinter's don't know how to market themselves much less there products

Guest scottydosnntkno

I hope those PPF prices are for just a hood piece. I use clearshield and hell, I have about that much in film for a full front kit. If thats a full kit(hood, bumper, fenders, mirrors) then I'm over 3x as much as you.

damn, I would not want to tint/PPF down there

Guest Darknesswithin
I hope those PPF prices are for just a hood piece. I use clearshield and hell, I have about that much in film for a full front kit. If thats a full kit(hood, bumper, fenders, mirrors) then I'm over 3x as much as you.

damn, I would not want to tint/PPF down there

well appeartly I can't talk about the pricing on here.. I gotta tell ya it's very hard to make a good living down here.......

my price's on there are for the Standard kits,,,, definitely not Deluxe kits..... I start those out a bit higher.

here's My :gasp with Tinting windows for a living...... from the Fl state line and lower it's hard! ,,,, 10 miles North of the Fl state line it's sooooooo easy.. price structure is set very well if your above the Fl state line! simple as that!

I'm trying to stay within the competitors pricing, lol ... doing what I can

Guest scottydosnntkno

you can't post any retail/wholesale pricing on here, since it varies so widely across the country, we don't want customers knowing 1. what we pay for raw materials and 2. what they could get it for "down the street" which may actually be 1000 miles away

Archived