Switching film manufacturers

Guest Mo Evo

I got a call from the Johnsons rep today, offering me samples and comps of their 'greystone' line. Tell me about this film...Pros/Cons. I am considering swtiching from the Madico Charcool that I have worked with for years with no problems, to Johnson's top of the line non=metallized film, 'greystone'. Madico is a wonderful product and have NEVER had a problem with it, but it's just gotten way too expensive. A 36" limo roll is over 3 bills with shipping.

Guest tint14u
I got a call from the Johnsons rep today, offering me samples and comps of their 'greystone' line. Tell me about this film...Pros/Cons. I am considering swtiching from the Madico Charcool that I have worked with for years with no problems, to Johnson's top of the line non=metallized film, 'greystone'. Madico is a wonderful product and have NEVER had a problem with it, but it's just gotten way too expensive. A 36" limo roll is over 3 bills with shipping.

Check out SunGard shadow its about xxxx for a 40inch and I love the color and handling of the film .Call your rep in your area they will send you some.

never liked the grey stone but good entry level film, for those being cheap

the greystone is more expensive than any of the other films other than insulatIR, so how is that being cheap? greystone is hardly the entry level film

never liked the grey stone but good entry level film, for those being cheap

the greystone is more expensive than any of the other films other than insulatIR, so how is that being cheap? greystone is hardly the entry level film

wrong wording the specs are low

Greystone FILM TYPE COLOR VISIBLE LIGHT TRANSMISSION SOLAR ENERGY

REJECTED SHADING

COEFFICIENT SOLAR HEAT GAIN

COEFFICIENT VISIBLE LIGHT REFLECTION SOLAR ENERGY ABSORBED GLARE

REDUCTION

GSN 50 charcoal 48% 35% 0.76 0.66 7% 39 % 47% GSN 40 charcoal 39% 36% 0.74 0.64 6% 41% 57% GSN 30 charcoal 31% 37% 0.73 0.63 6% 43% 66% GSN 20 charcoal 18% 42% 0.68 0.58 6% 50% 80% GSN 10 charcoal 10% 42% 0.67 0.58 5% 51% 89% Silhouette FILM TYPE COLOR VISIBLE LIGHT TRANSMISSION SOLAR ENERGY

REJECTED SHADING

COEFFICIENT SOLAR HEAT GAIN

COEFFICIENT VISIBLE LIGHT REFLECTION SOLAR ENERGY ABSORBED GLARE

REDUCTION

SP 45 charcoal 47% 43% 0.66 0.57 13% 40% 48% SP 40 charcoal 40% 44% 0.64 0.56 8% 49% 56% SP 35 charcoal 34% 52% 0.56 0.48 10% 54% 63% SP 25 charcoal 25% 53% 0.55 0.47 8% 57% 73% SP 20 charcoal 22% 55% 0.53 0.45 8% 59% 76% SP 15 charcoal 16% 55% 0.52 0.45 6% 63% 82%

thanks for the correction.. sorry

http://johnsonwindowfilms.com/AUTO.php

And they didn't ask about using the marathon line??? Their new stuff... :zzz

Archived