Much Needed Make Over

Guest Darknesswithin

Guest Darknesswithin
Looks good! as usual...

Thanks ,, This car belong's to an retired Professional BaseBall player ,, as a kid I collectd baseball cards like a mad man <<:cold

I Reconized him the second he walked through my door,,, I knew the face and when he introduced himslef it was like I was looking at his card all over again.. What a memory jolt..

What kind of film was it that you removed?

what do you think it is?

Guest Darknesswithin
S7302525.jpg

lifetime warranty... ... your life or mine?

Who started all these lifetime warranty thingie??? how can film last so long :cold

yeah ,, No kiddin ,, LOL this film was approximently 8 years old,, the tint shop was no longer in business heck I guess it was just time to go bad huh?

and he did'nt know where to go,

,, I was referred from his sales man at the Honda dealer as he picked his Dads New honda ,, and he got the old one...

funny thing is, he paid to have it tinted for his Dad,, and now he has to have it retinted for himself,,

sad thing is, his Dad don't want tint anymore because he's convinced it all does that!

Archived