1st Corvette Back Glass

Guest tintpro2007

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest tintpro2007
I think we scared tintpro2007 off :lol

You guys didn't scare me off, just haven't been on lately. I got food poisioning and it wasn't fun at all :barf:zzz:lol

By the way, I anchored it lower (just to answer the earlier question lol

Guest VaTinterPMan

Can anyone post pics of one when they are doing one?? Like after the anchor line and than while shrinking? Never have had anyone ask me to do one out of all my ears of tinting. Isn't that strange?? I think it is. I can assume where and how to start with it but everyone is a test and a VETT is in a league of its own. Thanks guys.

Can anyone post pics of one when they are doing one?? Like after the anchor line and than while shrinking? Never have had anyone ask me to do one out of all my ears of tinting. Isn't that strange?? I think it is. I can assume where and how to start with it but everyone is a test and a VETT is in a league of its own. Thanks guys.

how many ears exactly do you have? :poke

Guest VaTinterPMan

I know its :nope but I have never had a single Vett To tint. I want to and hope I can but I feel like it will kick my ass when I get my hands on it. :poke

6 Years homes.

Guest VaTinterPMan

Idk Pictures would really help me I believe if I ever get that chance. I know I could do it, But don't know to bump anchor line higher or lower both parts of the window ( top and bottom ) look tuff.

Don't hate man.

Archived