tinting a k reg shogun lwb

Guest peaktorqueautos

Guest peaktorqueautos

how much would it cost to tint a k reg shogun lwb with rear split windows im in the manchester area uk,im thinking a light- medium tint all over or the other option is light tint front windows medium on rear doors and limo black on rear splits and medium on back window so it kinda fades darker for semi legal tint lol or would that look sh*te rob

Guest naughtydog
how much would it cost to tint a k reg shogun lwb with rear split windows im in the manchester area uk,im thinking a light- medium tint all over or the other option is light tint front windows medium on rear doors and limo black on rear splits and medium on back window so it kinda fades darker for semi legal tint lol or would that look sh*te rob

Those cars aint easy - to do them properly you have to remove the sliding window frames and split the windows. I charge just short of three hundred for those but I am sure people will do them cheaper than that. Just make sure who does the job knows how to do it!!

There are no legal films for front doors, to be legal you don't have the front doors tinted!

Guest tint325i

"semi-legal!" I love that phrase!!! im with you there naughtydog, those rear sliders are a pain, frame is really solid, no give in them to pop glass out so you really have to pull the frame apart hard to get the slider out, I actually used to own a k plate lwb shogun and couldnt get the fixed part of these windows out the frames so had to do them in place, nightmare on a car of that age with cruddy old seals, difficult to conrol contamination, im sure I had a few goes at those ones, the rest of the side glass comes out really easy tho (typical jap) so rest is straight forward enough

Guest shadowline

I own a LWB shogun and have the sliders, they are a pain in the butt!! The best thing is change them to the Pajero one piece, which I did today, £15 for the pair, tint them and fit them in 30 mins job done and they look better, get yourself a set off a Pajero

"semi-legal!" I love that phrase!!! im with you there naughtydog, those rear sliders are a pain, frame is really solid, no give in them to pop glass out so you really have to pull the frame apart hard to get the slider out, I actually used to own a k plate lwb shogun and couldnt get the fixed part of these windows out the frames so had to do them in place, nightmare on a car of that age with cruddy old seals, difficult to conrol contamination, im sure I had a few goes at those ones, the rest of the side glass comes out really easy tho (typical jap) so rest is straight forward enough

Like Naughty said "TAKE THE FRAME OUT OF THE CAR,THEN THE WINDOWS OUT OF THE FRAME"

Its very easy ,just remove four clips on each side and they come out .Job Done

Guest shadowline

Like Naughty said "TAKE THE FRAME OUT OF THE CAR,THEN THE WINDOWS OUT OF THE FRAME"

Nope........ 4 clips and the window comes out in 50 secs, but you cant seperate the glass sliders, so it makes no odds if you take the window out or not, they are not meant to come apart and are a total bitch if you try

Guest Diamond Tints

Nope........ 4 clips and the window comes out in 50 secs, but you cant seperate the glass sliders, so it makes no odds if you take the window out or not, they are not meant to come apart and are a total bitch if you try

You cant seperate the sliders????

You want to get a wage on that one?

I have split about 15 or so shogun sliders, I f'n hate them :rollin

We all go crazy when the dreaded shogun with sliders showed up :lol2

Guest shadowline

You cant seperate the sliders????

You want to get a wage on that one?

I have split about 15 or so shogun sliders, I f'n hate them :lol2

We all go crazy when the dreaded shogun with sliders showed up :rollin

Sorry I meant that say that, as there not designed to come apart, to seperate them is a total pain, ive done one set but never again, as isaid above total bitch, thats why I got 2 windows from a Pajero for £15 the pair, tinted tem and replaced. And they do look alot cleaner on the vehicle than the sliders in my opinon

Archived