cutting out dark film

Guest Crackz

I have to admit we discovered this by accident ... and I owe the credit to dave lopez one of my fellow tint buddies I was cutting out limo on a rear glass I had my drop light on the rear deck and the shop was to loud to speak in I was calling him to hold a light he could not hear me so he shut off the shop lights so everyone would shut up the limo looked like 50% with my light on the rear deck and shop lights off it was awesome I cut through it so fast it was awesome so the tip would be when ready to cut dark film light the rear glass from the inside of the car shut off surrounding lights outside the car and cut it in the dark the pattern will glow :rollin

I have always been a mobile tinter tinting in dealers stereo shops and car shops so I never even thought to shut out light s ...so it was new to me just thought I would share it sorry if you guys think im a ass hat :rollin:dunno

Guest scottydosnntkno
SHOOT I never new about it wish I have had it would have made all these years easier on the eyes :?

Better late than never ! :?

:lol in the shops where its convenient I turn them off and use the shop light. I really need to wire up my extra lights in my garage to turn off with a switch instead of the pull cord. I have 4 4-bulb t8's over one of the "bays" so turning off the other 4 4-bulbs spread around the rest doesn't help too much :mad

Archived