My Weekend Work/trip

Guest Darknesswithin

Guest Darknesswithin

This first ride is real sweet... Original owner and this car has been Tinted 3 time's .... I'm the 3rd! Seem's he has had Bad Luck with a certain film,, Sooooooo I hooked him up with a something that's gonna last the same as the other two in there time combined!... :lol

any guess on what film he Don't like anymore?? .. LOL

Before

SE-RHector.jpg

After

HectorsB13.jpg

100_2224.jpg

Before

HectorsB14.jpg

After

HectorsB14driverside.jpg

100_2226.jpg

West Palm Beach

Another strip and retint,,, check out that cheap film and special micro edge.. woohooo! :lol2

Before

100_2230.jpg

100_2234.jpg

100_2232.jpg

100_2236.jpg

After

100_2244.jpg

did not get the before pic on this,,,, I was on a deadline with this one,, she had to be gone in 2 hr's or less , no time for BS .. :dunno:D

100_2243.jpg

This was the coolest thing I did this weekend,, headlight protection

Track car build in progress,, 2 more weeks and it will be out slaying the Honduh's lol

100_2251.jpg

Show car/Track

100_2237.jpg

100_2242.jpg

100_2240.jpg

Camper

100_2264.jpg

100_2265.jpg

100_2266.jpg

I got up and drove to Winter Haven and started my first car Saturday morning around 10 am strip and tint was fun (woohoo) worked untill 4:30pm,,, drove to West Palm Beach and finally got a room around 10:30pm ,, Sunday I started my day around 8 am and worked my tail off , Strip and retint on 1 car , full tint on a 2nd car, 2 sets of headlight protection kit's and a camper slide out section,,, managed to get home just after midnight Sunday evening..

from my driveway 649 miles later Less than 48 hours ., what an adventure!

you guys can go here to read the feed back I received on this trip and the answer to some questions you may have are there as well,, LOL

http://www.sr20-forum.com/florida/14704-ha...l-travel-9.html

Let me know what you guys think.,., :lol

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Darknesswithin
I love your photos because they also show what old tints/paint protection films look like.

I document pretty much Everything I do,,, I keep removing alot of the so called "Best Films" .,. ,,, thats the best part! and the whole reason I do it.,.,

Guest scottydosnntkno

one thing I would recommend is some new lettering on your car. Get rid of that white background crap, it looks like a buncha of mexicans driving around in a pickup with those stick on address letters all crooked and mispelled and different sizes.

Not "hatin", but it would look much more professional to have some simple white lettering on the dark red background, easier to read and better looking. It looks like you just slapped a bunch of stickers on there right now with no thought to it.

Archived