What Spray Solution to use?

Guest choolzer

lol thanks guys I really appreciate your help and patience for dealing with a noob like myself (especially tint_terrorist keepin it real "Slangin dem papas")... I plan on tinting my acadia this friday for the second time with precut tints but by taking off panels this time... im in new york cold climate (30*-40*) now do you guys reccomend using a heat gun to heat up the window before applying tint? and also for the back window tint application do you work your way from the middle out like a cross or just one clean squeegee across the top and work your way down? thanks any help is appreciated

work from the middle out...

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest choolzer

thanks lostinbama ... to the rest, nahh im definatly gonnna do it myself cuz im not completely retarded when it comes to this stuff and im sick of going to the shop and throwing away my money.. ill post pics of what my first job comes out like

Guest scottydosnntkno
thanks lostinbama ... to the rest, nahh im definatly gonnna do it myself cuz im not completely retarded when it comes to this stuff and im sick of going to the shop and throwing away my money.. ill post pics of what my first job comes out like

its not a matter of being smart or not, its a matter of skill. Window tint is not like installing a radio, where you just match up the wires and undo some bolts. Window tint is not a step by step foolproof process, it is a skill that takes years and years and thousands of windows to get good at it.

You will not do a satisfactory job on your first try.

Archived