help wanted

Guest discounttintQuebec

Guest discounttintQuebec

Hello Tint Forum

I am new. My name is Robert, my wife is Kelly and we have a 2 year old girl, Jennifer. :ppdance

My business is DTQ. We are a discount window tint shop located in Ville LaSalle 4331 Newman Boulevard Quebec.

Our website is being worked on and the shop is due to open in June. :thumb We have studied the market in Montreal and there is a lot of window tinters, but we think we can take up the market because we offer very competitive pricing and we pride on giving good services.

I am new at this business, so I hope to find assistance here. My father had a good business in Verdun a glass shop on Wellington for many years. So I know about everyone’s films and all people care about is price and good service and DTQ will focus on this.

We are Kolon and a STM shop.

We are looking for a senior installer. This is a full time job and the starting salary is $35,000. :lol2

We need someone to be able to manage projects, order films, and install.

We also need a sales person. This job starts at $26,000 and pays 10% commission.

If you want to apply for the jobs, please email resume to Jean-Rene Blanc WAF Consulting wafconsulting@gmail.com

Merci,

Robert and Kelly

DTQ

Guest discounttintQuebec

Good day Tintwash,

Thanks for getting back to me. I am not sure how to fully use this forum as of yet, but I am sure I will get the hang of it.

Do you think if I post in the classified section of Tint Dude that I will get interest from other fellow Canadian's. I think most installers feel like glass fiiters that its just a job. I think that window tint installers short change themselves, installing window tint is an art, like glass fitting. It takes skill. I just can't find installers who look at this industrie as a profession.

Anyhow, I am still looking for a couple of good installers. Rene-Jean the consultant I hired, thinks he found us a top salesman. I meet him next week.

My shop is still being renovated. I have 3000 sf of space a big garage door and nice offices. Our web page should be up sometime next week.

I just order $700 worth of tools and the guy is trying to sell me on a film cutting unit. I read posts about how these cutting units are not always good. I hope the installer I hire will know better.

Do you know if there is a Montreal chapter for window tinters, somewhere that you guys meet every couple of months to talk about the buisness?

Anyhow,

Thanks for getting back to me.

Robert and Kelly

Hello Tint Forum

I am new. My name is Robert, my wife is Kelly and we have a 2 year old girl, Jennifer. :confuse

My business is DTQ. We are a discount window tint shop located in Ville LaSalle 4331 Newman Boulevard Quebec.

Our website is being worked on and the shop is due to open in June. :dunno We have studied the market in Montreal and there is a lot of window tinters, but we think we can take up the market because we offer very competitive pricing and we pride on giving good services.

I am new at this business, so I hope to find assistance here. My father had a good business in Verdun a glass shop on Wellington for many years. So I know about everyone’s films and all people care about is price and good service and DTQ will focus on this.

We are Kolon and a STM shop.

We are looking for a senior installer. This is a full time job and the starting salary is $35,000. :beer

We need someone to be able to manage projects, order films, and install.

We also need a sales person. This job starts at $26,000 and pays 10% commission.

If you want to apply for the jobs, please email resume to Jean-Rene Blanc WAF Consulting wafconsulting@gmail.com

Merci,

Robert and Kelly

DTQ

Guest TintWash

Hi Robert and Kelly,

I apologize for just getting back to you. I hope you sincere success with your tinting business. I have forwarded your questions to one of our dealers. He operates a very successful global online business, selling precut window film to tinting businesses and consumers. He has many contacts in the tint industry. I think posting to others (fellow Canadian's) in the classified may give you results. Several years ago we had researched opening a tint business in the Washington DC Metro suburbs, so I understand where you are. We were unable to find a great location that was affordable at the time, so we decided to concentrate on our core business " TintWash". We are a family owned business and manufacture a great product for the tint industry, which will be introduce this spring.

Morris

TintWash International

Archived