Just Opened Shop

Hello, Just leased a nice shop with living quarters below and am getting back into tinting and auto graphic installation after 20 year hiatus. I am rusty in my skills, and will work my current job until business justifies leaving it.

This forum is very helpful and I am definitely open to input that will help me improve.

I want to focus on customer service and the image of our shop. Does anyone have any ideas on shop uniforms, shirts shorts etc...?

Couldnt get it out of your blood after twenty years? Im screwed. Dressing well is not as important as your skills. Ive seen some dirt bags that can tint circles around most tinters. Good luck and welcome back....I guess.

Guest tint14u
Hello, Just leased a nice shop with living quarters below and am getting back into tinting and auto graphic installation after 20 year hiatus. I am rusty in my skills, and will work my current job until business justifies leaving it.

This forum is very helpful and I am definitely open to input that will help me improve.

I want to focus on customer service and the image of our shop. Does anyone have any ideas on shop uniforms, shirts shorts etc...?

congrats hope everything works out ,get with your dist. and usally they will give you some shirts,banners and litterature for yopur custys dickeys cargo and when you make more chedder get some customized MAKE MONEY :)

image and skill, the whole package. We are big on image becasue we demand high prices. We want our clients the minute they walk in, they know this is where they are leaving their money. We have black dickies cargo shorts with our logo embriordered on fron left leg, with buying shorts and stitching, I have about $22 a pair in em. Now my shirts I have are a black quarter zip under armour material shirt, great for summer, dries very fast when you sweat. they are made from a company that makes racing uniforms. I have about $80 a piece in them but well worth it. check out their site at www.awesomeracewear.com I have laundry service for rugs with my logo in it. get your skills back up, nail down your image and the money will come.

if you go to the thread right below that is "new shop pics" You can see my facility. hope this helps

Archived