Got my new Plasma...All 60 inches of it!

Finally got my new Samsung 60" Plasma delivered and hung. The picture is amazing. Its full 1080 HD with 1,000,000 :1 Contrast ratio and a refresh rate of 600HZ. This replaced my 50" Vizio which was only 720dpi and 15,000:1 Contrast Ratio and 120HZ. I got it on Amazon.com for a great price. HAd a tough time and almost got a LED tv but they were a little too pricy at that size. To be honest the specs of my plasma are pretty close to the LED specs and like I said the picture is amazing!!!! Amazon.com is a great site to buy stuff on....super prices and super fast free delivery on most items. I got my TV in 4 days. No sales tax and free delivery.

a30e4550.jpg

Guest auricwealth

The price of Plasma came down because some states might discourage/ban them.

It's the right move. Let's compare the price of a 42in plasma and 42in LED. plasma will only cost about 1/3 of LED now. You would agree that the potential price drop of a 42in LED in the next 2 years will be equivalent or more than the price of 42in plasma now.

THINK LIKE A BUSINESSMAN :poke

Guest tint14u
Finally got my new Samsung 60" Plasma delivered and hung. The picture is amazing. Its full 1080 HD with 1,000,000 :1 Contrast ratio and a refresh rate of 600HZ. This replaced my 50" Vizio which was only 720dpi and 15,000:1 Contrast Ratio and 120HZ. I got it on Amazon.com for a great price. HAd a tough time and almost got a LED tv but they were a little too pricy at that size. To be honest the specs of my plasma are pretty close to the LED specs and like I said the picture is amazing!!!! Amazon.com is a great site to buy stuff on....super prices and super fast free delivery on most items. I got my TV in 4 days. No sales tax and free delivery.

a30e4550.jpg

Love it man .Just got a 60 from santa and if your like everyother tinter you buy it because we can! :poke

Archived