Looking for some Lumisty film

Anyone got any??

Need 30x70.

Thanks

Did You contacted MADICO?

Or try LINTEC from JApan - they make it.

I have some on stock - but no reason to send - it will cost You.

Clear straight on - frosted side to side.... Showed a sample today for a office door and they really liked it..

Did they also like price? :bingo

Clear straight on - frosted side to side.... Showed a sample today for a office door and they really liked it..

Did they also like price? :crazy

Yep.. talked to Madico and got their price. I was hoping someone might have a piece laying around that they don't need anymore. :lol

I'd even do the window for cost.... but it's still way too high. I wish I could figure out a way to get it cheaper... If I could get it for half what Maddy wants for it, I'd probably get it and have the customer pay what they could... and just eat the rest. I've never done a job with that film yet and would love to do it. I just can't eat the whole thing.

Did they also like price? :crazy

Yep.. talked to Madico and got their price. I was hoping someone might have a piece laying around that they don't need anymore. :lol

I'd even do the window for cost.... but it's still way too high. I wish I could figure out a way to get it cheaper... If I could get it for half what Maddy wants for it, I'd probably get it and have the customer pay what they could... and just eat the rest. I've never done a job with that film yet and would love to do it. I just can't eat the whole thing.

Hmmmmmmmmmm...............Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaalf....

Here is manufacturer direct contact theu also have office in USA)

Visit My Website

But I am not sure that price can be half (seems similar) and they can sell one-door-kit.

But - here You are.

If I will even present You piece I have shipment + custome taxes will kill You....

Roach I have MFX-1515 in stock not sure if that would work for you. But here is a thought if it is a door you may not need to cover the whole window as when you look at the limitative view from the films offered. You maybe just need to buy a 48” X 30” and that may work for your customer. But that would depend on the situation so I am not sure just a thought. And that film DOSE scratch very easy as well.

Leo I think there is a total of 4 different films offered but I can only think of 3.

MFX-1515

MFY-2555

MFZ-2555

Do you know what the 4th one is???

This piece in the pic is the MFX-1515 I use it for sales calls it is mounted on 3/8”plexi.and yes that film is very spendy and not many want it when given the price.

lumisty-1-1.jpg

The reason they wanted the one that's frosted when looking from the side is the receptionist's desk is off to the side, and the sun beats right on her face/computer screen. So right now she puts up some post office boxes that are flattened. So from her view, it would be frosted. But looking straight on it would be clear and they could see out.

The other option was a normal frosted film... I just thought it would be cool if financially doable. Like I said, I wouldn't even mind eating some of the cost... but yikes... I can't eat that much!!!

My goal is to use it someplace... sometime during my filming career. :spit

ETA: I'm doing a home show shortly and will have a piece of glass that I have with it on display... so who knows.. maybe I'll get some interest.

Archived