SAI Ninja Cut Patterns

Guest cigrafix

I have asked a few questions about the CD without any replies. :beer

1. What is the list of cars on the CD?

2. How are the patterns?

3. What patterns doe sit include (brow, rear window w/ and without defroster cut outs, ect)?

4. Can you resize them?

5. What are the rules about selling this CD, can you get future updates?

alost of unanswered questions to pay $850 for it, that is almost what I pay for a year of another tint software where I can get updates all the time and have a TON more patterns.

my :beer

Guest cigrafix

1. What is the list of cars on the CD? send me your email adress andI will send you the list.

2. How are the patterns? Patterns cut really well.

3. What patterns doe sit include (brow, rear window w/ and without defroster cut outs, ect)? Front, Rear and sides NO BROWS THAT I CAN SEE

4. Can you resize them? YES

5. What are the rules about selling this CD, can you get future updates? Not sure about the updates!

alost of unanswered questions to pay $850 for it, that is almost what I pay for a year of another tint software where I can get updates all the time and have a TON more patterns.

Now the fact you say I copied them is kind of childish. Also if I did why should you get the CD for $300 lol who died and made you king???

If you want it you buy it if not then pass it by!

Guest cigrafix
Give you $300 since you probably copied the CD

id copy it also if I spent that much for it, has anyone cut any patterns? scary

if you can open PDF files then yeah it should work just fine!

Give you $300 since you probably copied the CD

id copy it also if I spent that much for it, has anyone cut any patterns? scary

if you can open PDF files then yeah it should work just fine!

pdf :lol got me lost I thought it was eps or ai that works with flexi

1. What is the list of cars on the CD? send me your email adress andI will send you the list.

2. How are the patterns? Patterns cut really well.

3. What patterns doe sit include (brow, rear window w/ and without defroster cut outs, ect)? Front, Rear and sides NO BROWS THAT I CAN SEE

4. Can you resize them? YES

5. What are the rules about selling this CD, can you get future updates? Not sure about the updates!

Now the fact you say I copied them is kind of childish. Also if I did why should you get the CD for $300 lol who died and made you king???

If you want it you buy it if not then pass it by!

1. toodarkmotorsports@yahoo.com

2. Cut and installed any of the patterns? How do they fit

I have seen where people have bought the CD copied it and then tried to sell it. The 2nd buyer of the CD does not get the rights to updates or really does not even get the rights to the CD in the first place. Trust me on this. Trust me on this, I have gotten burnt buying certain graphics CD's from a curtain sign fourm and then I get a phone call from the company wanting thier CD's back. I was out about a $1000.

Archived