pug 206

wilco

Guest shadowline

Same as any of the rear quarters with fixings, remove the fixings tint, then cut the holes on the glass, I freehand them, card them, let them dry and install, you done the back window yet?

Guest naughtydog
Same as any of the rear quarters with fixings, remove the fixings tint, then cut the holes on the glass, I freehand them, card them, let them dry and install, you done the back window yet?

I file or shave holes in the glass

No I've not done the back window yet, I have planned it for 3 weeks time, I'm just getting started so need some more time to practice yet, might be a lot longer all depends on how I get on in the coming weeks, have you got any advice for me for the back glass? Its a good friend of mines car so just using it to practice on.

Well taking it to a pro is not going to help me any, will just have to keep practicing on other cars till I can master that one, I'm wanting to get in to tinting not just learning to do my own car. Will see how I go anyway try my best and go from there with it.

Guest shadowline
Well taking it to a pro is not going to help me any, will just have to keep practicing on other cars till I can master that one, I'm wanting to get in to tinting not just learning to do my own car. Will see how I go anyway try my best and go from there with it.

What other back windows have you done to date? Im not being funny but if you havent had a fair bit of pratice you wll not have a hope in hell on a 206 back glass

Starlet glanza and not installed but did the shrink on a saxo, bin meaning to ask this question now I know the more curve the more you have to shrink making it harder, but what do you do different exactly? Doesn't the same method work with all back glass if you are smart about it? I'm getting in touch with nik about film construction monday hopefully add to my help, what cars are good to gain experience and build up to a car like the 206 and a clio ect? Many thanks steve

Clio phase 2

307 sw.

Golf mk 5

civic older shapes.

Vw beetle.

(In no order but all challenging to a level)

Saxo / glanza`s walk in the park.

Shrinking a saxo`s no biggey

Its knowing your film & technique, & using the right film, then getting it on cleanly.

seriously not a good one for a starter it will break you or make you. good luck

rite well will leave that one off for a bit then, get lot more practice in for that, Im using graphite pro film not sure if anyone else used this on the harder to shrink windows, Will just keep at it and hopefully post some pics up soon of a few I have done. The stupid thing is all my friends and family own the harder cars to tint,

Archived