hackers

Guest Proline

Yeah very true .. they steal my work ! but then it comes right back to me after they mess up !

Have the same problem here under pricing an then they hack the sh#t outa cars. BUT you have to be greatfull, they then come to me for removal and to get done right, have had about 5 in last few weeks :inot :gasp

Guest fredstinting

well at the local flea market they have these to spanish guys from east cost of florida come over to swfl where ft myers is and tint cars whats funny is when they are slow its xx and when it busy its xx they use suntek not sure there quality

but must have to do 20 or 40 cars a day to make enough money to come from the east cost of florida for the week end every week

Guest tint51
Yeah very true .. they steal my work ! but then it comes right back to me after they mess up !

Hey why u complaining...??? You have job security!!! :dunno

Guest scottydosnntkno
well at the local flea market they have these to spanish guys from east cost of florida come over to swfl where ft myers is and tint cars whats funny is when they are slow its xx and when it busy its xx they use suntek not sure there quality

but must have to do 20 or 40 cars a day to make enough money to come from the east cost of florida for the week end every week

driving a few hours costs what, $50 maybe? I would drive 4+hrs every weekend if I was guaranteed 5+ cars :scotty hell, I drive that much locally anyways

driving a few hours costs what, $50 maybe? I would drive 4+hrs every weekend if I was guaranteed 5+ cars :gasp hell, I drive that much locally anyways

Trust me...if you would have seen the dollar amounts before Booms edited it...you would need more than 5+ cars.......MANY more.

Archived