Window Tinting Courses

Guest James-W

Guest James-W

Hi all,

I was wondering if anyone offers courses in Scotland.. or even England as I could possibly travel?

If so then what is involved, how long will the course be and how much £££ is it gonna cost me?

I had a search on here and didn't come across anything much. Also anyone got any opinions on these 3 day courses that come up on google such as Ultimate Tinting etc.?

Any help is much appreciated!

Thanks,

James :embar

Guest atintofclass

To be honest James, I have attended of these from the company you are referring to and to be honest I wish I hadn't. IAfter much talking I was sold into something that the trainer was the best in the business etc etc. This wasn't the case.

There really is no quick fix or training course to bring you up to a pro standard in 3 or 5 days, you are wasting your money if you think you can.

There are some better courses out there but be vary careful.

Guest tint325i
To be honest James, I have attended of these from the company you are referring to and to be honest I wish I hadn't. IAfter much talking I was sold into something that the trainer was the best in the business etc etc. This wasn't the case.

There really is no quick fix or training course to bring you up to a pro standard in 3 or 5 days, you are wasting your money if you think you can.

There are some better courses out there but be vary careful.

do you not think this is because you may have had unrealistic expectations? in 3-5 days all someone can really teach you are the techniques, no one can become a pro tinter in such a short space of time, it takes years to perfect the art, also they cant teach you how to take every car apart, when to strip a car and when not to, when to remove glass and when not 2, this all comes with experience when you get a feel for how to tackle each car, I think alot of people thinks they should walk away from a course being able to tint like they are a pro this simply just is not the case, tinting is alot harder than it looks!! all a course will teach you is how to tint but knowing how and actually being able to do it are 2 different things, practise is the only way and it doesnt come overnight

I started by going on a course. No regrets, it didn't make me a tinter in 3-5 days but it got me off to a good start.

Ultimate tinting, I know nothing about the training, although I did contact them at the time at that time (4 years ago) they were more interested in selling me a franchise and only trained franchisees.

I did my training through Bekaert / Solar Gard who used these guys at the time www.mastertinting.co.uk

It was highly informative and very useful although as others have said it then takes years of practise to perfect.

If you have someone who can show you the basics its so much easier than trying to learn yourself.

It really depends on money, commitment, contacts, time available, etc on whether you decide a course is for you.

Archived