Cutter Settings.

Guest cigrafix

Guest cigrafix

Hey guys just wondering what you use for cutter settings when cutting tint. I can not get a grasp on this. What pressure? What speed?

Using Roland cutter with 45 degree and a 30 degree blade. Any tips or tricks would be appreciated. I am using Llumar and Scorpian Window Tint!

Thanks

lol...his can change drastic by how far the blade is out....my blade inst out far at all, the blade has adjustments manually and electronic.. manual settings are done when inserting the blade and the others are in the set up...im set around 130 and my manual setting is set so that you canonly see the very tip of the blade...as far as speed there is also a couple ways to set this.. my roland has three different settings to change the speed..on cut off cut and preset...gets tricky and I also have a campro

Guest cigrafix

I have it set right now 14cm/s & 74 Grams of DF....

Cuts good but still feels a little preforated should it feel like that when weeding the tint? I am just trying to get a feel for this stuff hahahahah

wow....130 seems awfully heavy. I never have mine that heavy...even for 3 mil vinyl I only have it set at 100. :embar

that just means that the manual setting is not sticking out as far as yours...if I moved my blade out manually I would have to adjust the setting softer...if anyone knew I would think you would...twisting the blade holder is what im calling manual setting...I can easly adjust it to here im cutting at 60 or 180 it all starts with the blade holder settings..then you start adjusting the digital settings

Cuts good but still feels a little preforated should it feel like that when weeding the tint? I am just trying to get a feel for this stuff hahahahah

sounds like a channels or old blade problem

wow....130 seems awfully heavy. I never have mine that heavy...even for 3 mil vinyl I only have it set at 100. :embar

I have it set at 200 when cutting ppf. Its all on how far you have the blade out. I can barely feel it when rubbing my finger over the holder. The less pressure, the further I have to put the blade out.

Guest cigrafix

Both are Brand New!

Both are Brand New!

You asked what we have it set at...try it our way. There is a button that says test cut, use it for each turn of the blade holder. It should weed easily. The blade should be almost be not sticking out at all, to the point where you almost cant feel it.

Archived