Any Word From Mdog ?

I am not even in that bivtch yet. The idiot academy admin didnt have my criminal history paper like he thought he did. I got to our meeting last Thursday and was pissed off majorly.

I had EVERYTHING with me that I was in control of and yet he didnt have my paper that I sent into TCLEOSE back in Nov. and the cashiers check was cashed back in Dec. 10th. The state has either lost my paper or they f-ed up faxing it to his office OR he has lost it himself. I sent in another request Feb 2nd and that check has been cashed also.

I have to send in this paper work and a 40 buck cashiers check to Austin and they simply look me up and either check QUALIFIED or NOT QUALIFIED and fax the results to the admins office. Sounds easy doesnt it. evidently they can cash the checks but not follow through with the rest.

Its a bunch of bullshvit and is making me nervous. I have less than a month to straighten this shvit out.

Crap !

I thought you had started classes and was swamped with coursework.

You aren't going to have to go to AUstin and hold their hand to get this done, I hope !

It will work out, this is just alot of frustration you don't need right now !

Guest naughtydog
I am not even in that bivtch yet. The idiot academy admin didnt have my criminal history paper like he thought he did. I got to our meeting last Thursday and was pissed off majorly.

I had EVERYTHING with me that I was in control of and yet he didnt have my paper that I sent into TCLEOSE back in Nov. and the cashiers check was cashed back in Dec. 10th. The state has either lost my paper or they f-ed up faxing it to his office OR he has lost it himself. I sent in another request Feb 2nd and that check has been cashed also.

I have to send in this paper work and a 40 buck cashiers check to Austin and they simply look me up and either check QUALIFIED or NOT QUALIFIED and fax the results to the admins office. Sounds easy doesnt it. evidently they can cash the checks but not follow through with the rest.

Its a bunch of bullshvit and is making me nervous. I have less than a month to straighten this shvit out.

You'll be fine - you'll make it.

It seems like you have been trying for years now to get in the Cops - and your time has almost come.

Got my last piece of paperwork worked out with the state today.

Talked to the Academy admin today and I will go in monday to get accepted and enroll in the course.

:boogie I HAVE made it into the academy that I am 100% sure of now.

Now the hard part, Working a full day and then going to night school 6-10. Study time is going to be the main concern I have at this point.

Its not going to be easy but DAMNIT I am gonna give it my all :spit gonne be a hellish 6 months.

Archived