Johnson's rep in SoCal?

Guest Mo Evo

3 weeks ago I got a call from Shelley? who I believe is the Johnson's rep in the LA area. He wanted me to try their film, which I'd like to do since I'm straying away from Madico because of terrible customer service and expensive (but good) product. He said he'd send me out 36" by 30' roll of 20% comped. I hadn't recieved it last Wedsnesday so I called him because I had a good mainstream car (2010 Accord) that I wanted to tint with Johnsons and he told me I'd get it tomorrow (Thursday). Well now it's been a week since then and no film. Is this guy for real? Here I am looking to switch manufacturers NOW and no film.

Guest hardrock

Call Tony at Johnson at 800-448-8468

Not sure where he actually is, but he will take care of you.

You can tell him Cary at Audio Adrenaline in South Carolina gave you his #.

Good luck

Monique,

If you would allow us the privilege of competing for your business, you have my word as the owner of the company that I will get a sample roll in your hands within a single business day.

You can email me at howard@buytint.com

Respectfully,

Howard

Express Films

Good luck

Ask for Evanlina Vega out of Carson ,CA She has helped me very well... Product always here fast...

Good luck

tony is a good guy handles all the east coast I believe

Guest evangelina

Hi Monique,

My name is Evangelina Vega and I used to be the California Sales Rep for Johnson Window Films, we have a new sales rep now but if you contact me at the number below I will be happy to send you the samples out today and you will have them there tomorrow. I apologize for the delay.

Thanks for the referral Dustin.

1800-448-8468

Ext. 151

Monique,

If you would allow us the privilege of competing for your business, you have my word as the owner of the company that I will get a sample roll in your hands within a single business day.

You can email me at howard@buytint.com

Respectfully,

Howard

Express Films

Man I like this guy! If all the manufactures where like Howard it would be a different Tint World!

:boogie:spit:lol2:lol :lol :cool :cool :cool :cool :cool :cool :cool :cool :cool :cool :cool :cool

I'm going to order some of that True Black stuff as soon as I deplete my current stock a little.

Hi Monique,

My name is Evangelina Vega and I used to be the California Sales Rep for Johnson Window Films, we have a new sales rep now but if you contact me at the number below I will be happy to send you the samples out today and you will have them there tomorrow. I apologize for the delay.

1800-448-8468

Ext. 151

I got my shirts today from johnson. thanks guys and gals!new style I like them has a shield on the back with JWF in the middle of it...wings coming off it...cool shirts...ill post a picture soon..I've never had a problem with johnsons' shipping me anything they had instock, but had problems w/ ups driver taking vacations to daytona and sub driver not finding my address..wich was ups's fault completely since it was tracked as on the truck..anyway im sure flukes happen to everyone?by the way got my sample roll of es21 and I haven't ever seen colors match so close between the 21% and 35%, good job jwf

Guest evangelina
Hi Monique,

1800-448-8468

Ext. 151

I got my shirts today from johnson. thanks guys and gals!new style I like them has a shield on the back with JWF in the middle of it...wings coming off it...cool shirts...ill post a picture soon..I've never had a problem with johnsons' shipping me anything they had instock, but had problems w/ ups driver taking vacations to daytona and sub driver not finding my address..wich was ups's fault completely since it was tracked as on the truck..anyway im sure flukes happen to everyone?by the way got my sample roll of es21 and I haven't ever seen colors match so close between the 21% and 35%, good job jwf

the new shirts are pretty cool, glad you liked them :twocents

Archived