NEW AVERY NANO FUSION FILM IN STOCK

Guest Pro-tectFilmMelissa

Hey Everyone! Melissa with PRO-TECT Film, I just wanted to let everyone know that we have NANO-FUSION film in stock. :eyebrows

If you are interested in purchasing some please call me, if you do not know what this is please visit our website at Nano Fusion Website.

This is not just an improvement to the Avery Top Coated film but it is a brand new product from Avery. It is awesome, we have done a lot of testing and the film is amazing. If you have any questions or to place an order please call at 702-940-9831.

Melissa

National Sales Director

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hey Everyone! Melissa with PRO-TECT Film, I just wanted to let everyone know that we have NANO-FUSION film in stock. :spit

If you are interested in purchasing some please call me, if you do not know what this is please visit our website at Nano Fusion Website.

This is not just an improvement to the Avery Top Coated film but it is a brand new product from Avery. It is awesome, we have done a lot of testing and the film is amazing. If you have any questions or to place an order please call at 702-940-9831.

Melissa

National Sales Director

Nice Job Melissa but on your website you have a video with a guy wearing an Xpel T-shirt. :lol2

Not a good idea if your trying to promote your own line of film :boogie

Hey Everyone! Melissa with PRO-TECT Film, I just wanted to let everyone know that we have NANO-FUSION film in stock. :spit

Melissa

National Sales Director

Nice Job Melissa but on your website you have a video with a guy wearing an Xpel T-shirt. :boogie

Not a good idea if your trying to promote your own line of film :lol2

Hey Dan-

I appreciate you pointing that out and we are very well aware of what shirt is being worn in the video. Mike actually made this video years ago long before xpel made their own film and at the time they were only a design company. It is a great video and we get many compliments from it (especially from those who are looking to get into the business) so we find it useful to keep on the website. As we all know, there are a lot of great films out there and some people having a liking to one over the other but options are always good. Keep in mind that both xpel kits and PROFORM kits are available in the DAP so if I can assist you with a great cutting program or the new Nano Fusion film, please don't hesitate to contact me. I am only here to help let everyone know that there is a great new product and if I can be of assistance how I can be reached. :lol

Thanks again,

Melissa

This film is great. I played with a strip of it. Think of it as a clear coated film that will stretch. I'm buying a roll of it when my 3M runs out shortly since I have some body kits that need to be bulked. 3M is back to sniping my dealerships.......more on that shortly. You guys don't have to worry about Mellisa showing up at your dealerships selling them film direct. :thumb

I appreciate you pointing that out and we are very well aware of what shirt is being worn in the video.

YIKES! WOE Nellie! Easy there Sparkie! I was just joking, and yes I saw where you called today but didn't leave a message.

"Only yankin' your chain don't cha know"

(In my best Canadian impression voice - ya, don't ask... just feeling stupid after all the Olympic TV the last week) :copcar:lol2 :lol2

This film is great. I played with a strip of it. Think of it as a clear coated film that will stretch. I'm buying a roll of it when my 3M runs out shortly since I have some body kits that need to be bulked. 3M is back to sniping my dealerships.......more on that shortly. You guys don't have to worry about Mellisa showing up at your dealerships selling them film direct. :lol

Thank you :dunno I look forward to hearing from you when you are ready to order, you might want to call and get on my pre-order list for the next shipment we will be receiving in the middle of this month, the film is going fast. I still have some inventory though so please call if you are ready now! You are so right about me not showing up at anyones dealerships to steal your sales but if I can do anything to help you be more effect in obtaining dealership accounts I am more than happy to help!

Have a great day and happy installing!

Melissa

702-940-9831

This film is great. I played with a strip of it. Think of it as a clear coated film that will stretch. I'm buying a roll of it when my 3M runs out shortly since I have some body kits that need to be bulked. 3M is back to sniping my dealerships.......more on that shortly. You guys don't have to worry about Mellisa showing up at your dealerships selling them film direct. :dunno

Thank you :spit I look forward to hearing from you when you are ready to order, you might want to call and get on my pre-order list for the next shipment we will be receiving in the middle of this month, the film is going fast. I still have some inventory though so please call if you are ready now! You are so right about me not showing up at anyones dealerships to steal your sales but if I can do anything to help you be more effect in obtaining dealership accounts I am more than happy to help!

Have a great day and happy installing!

Melissa

702-940-9831

I guess I thought I needed my number on there twice so that people will get the idea that I really want them to call! :lol LOL

I appreciate you pointing that out and we are very well aware of what shirt is being worn in the video.

YIKES! WOE Nellie! Easy there Sparkie! I was just joking, and yes I saw where you called today but didn't leave a message.

(In my best Canadian impression voice - ya, don't ask... just feeling stupid after all the Olympic TV the last week) :dunno:lol:spit

I tired to call you and leave a message but you have not voicemail???????????

(In my best Canadian impression voice - ya, don't ask... just feeling stupid after all the Olympic TV the last week) :dunno:lol:spit

NO VOICEMAIL, that is! LOL

(In my best Canadian impression voice - ya, don't ask... just feeling stupid after all the Olympic TV the last week) :dunno:spit:lol

NO VOICEMAIL, that is! LOL

I DO have voicemail. I couldn't operate my business without it. And you have left me messages in the past. :D

You need to try again.

Archived