2010 Aston Martin DB9

FEARON

Ok, rear screen.....

To remove the brake light......

Pull rear seat base off.... Just pull.... Then remove the

next section of the seat, I.e the bottom

part of the backrest... 2x 7mm bolts inset in 2 holes. Remove these

then pull the remaining part of the seat off....

Now start ripping the rear centre consol apart... Stick a rusty screwdriver in to the

grovves, startting at the one nearset to you I.e the one nearest the front screen... Remove that one, remove the two Phillips screws and remove, another

2 phillips to release the last section. Now pull un clip the brake

light wire and ur in!!

Make sure when u put the brake light back in it tight like a tiger other wise it will rattle like a right bitch!!

Bit tight to work in the back of, but not to bad... 1/4's are tight tight tight

Guest la femme de la tint

Ive tinted at least 10 DB9's and homi g is right, no need to take anything apart, use the bulldozer. The only problem you might have is fitting in the back seat if your a large human.

I've got one of these to do next week and I've already inspected it closely for evaluation.

The car I've got to do has a trim that doesn't fit well against the sides of the rear glass and it's as tight as a fish's arsehole and that's waterproof.

The rake of the rear screen is almost flat to the deck if this is left in place.

Speaking with Aston M they admit that dismantling the rear is a PIA and this one doesn't have the rear seat kiddie option either to kneel on.

A big tall tinter isn't going to have a lot of fun in it and I'm really tossing up if I want to do it at all.

Devil

Archived