New Sugard auto film

Guest tint14u

Guest tint14u
explain more

Shirinks alot eaiser than the shadow ,matches vrey close to the factory film I have done one being a ford another GM and it shrinks a hell oa alot easier than the the shadow and I have been useing that for about a year

Guest filmslayer

the last time I tried a sample from them it delamed as I was whiping it down ....

lava1.jpg

lava2.jpg

and capt. bill came back with "I've never seen that before" :lol and later admitted he know there was a problem with the master roll ! leopards dont change there spots ! IMO would not put their sh!t on my worst enemy's car ....

Guest tint14u
the last time I tried a sample from them it delamed as I was whiping it down ....

lava1.jpg

lava2.jpg

and capt. bill came back with "I've never seen that before" :lol and later admitted he know there was a problem with the master roll ! leopards dont change there spots ! IMO would not put their sh!t on my worst enemy's car ....

How lond ago was that

Guest tint14u
when they came out with black lava , what 6-8 months ago :lol

Around 6 months ago shrank like butter but I have3 cars already coming back purple,but they said they fixed that prob I just had a bad exp in 96 with 3m panther that is what made me stop useing that shat

Guest filmslayer

dude , 3m panther , lulu jet same phucking film !!! purple in 6 months specially in our environment !!!! what was funny is I called him out on their film on another forum and he talked me into trying a sample and thats what happened !

Guest tint14u
dude , 3m panther , lulu jet same phucking film !!! purple in 6 months specially in our environment !!!! what was funny is I called him out on their film on another forum and he talked me into trying a sample and thats what happened !

Dude call Cathren and she will send you 20 feet of it and see what I am saying,Itotal agree with u the lava is shat

Archived