Economy Films

Guest pokeyz

Hi all,

Does anyone know of any films that are a similar price/quailty to the Bonwyke EX series, which they have now discontinued. I ideally need 36" rolls.

Cheaper the better the really, as I use these for my pre cut tint kits, but need to be decentish qaulity to use in my plotter. I have tried films from Asia before, but these are rediculously cheap (~£20 for a 40" roll after all taxes/shipping) and therefore cr*p. Plus you need to order at least 50 rolls at once.

Cheers

Tom

Hi all,

Does anyone know of any films that are a similar price/quailty to the Bonwyke EX series, which they have now discontinued. I ideally need 36" rolls.

Cheaper the better the really, as I use these for my pre cut tint kits, but need to be decentish qaulity to use in my plotter. I have tried films from Asia before, but these are rediculously cheap (~£20 for a 40" roll after all taxes/shipping) and therefore cr*p. Plus you need to order at least 50 rolls at once.

Cheers

Tom

Send me an e-mail dartz@... - I can help You I have some old stock left which I need to sell

Best regards,

Leo

Archived