Skoda Superb

FEARON

Ok,

Saloon is a Hatch, and a Salooon... And then theres the Estate!

Both EASY...

Pull the tops, and rip the gasket out...

Sides are easy, rears are easy, screen is easy...

1 note....

On the rear door rubbers, the edge (back edge) the one nearest the rear 1/4 you will need to trim the rubber, and sit th film behind it. Other wise you will get a light gap which is gash, and the rubber will also rip the film off....

So trim it, heat it, and let it dry out!

Trust!

Othet than that.. EASY EASY EASY!

Guest tint325i

ive done a few of these witout triming the rubber, just slide film behind, not had any back so far for peeling, I hate cutting rubbers, I try to avoid it at all costs

I wished I had of research here first because I did my first one today...the wagon model and I pulled the whole door trim which is not really necessary.

I reiterate the other poster problems with the vertical rubber in the rear wind down.

I didn't trim it back but I can see how it would make such a difference if this was done.

Rear screen is not too bad in one but be aware that if you pull the rubber on the front doors, I would take out the plastic inside mirror cover out as well.

Devil

Noew one or old one?

New one is a hatchback, Old one is like a Passat.

Old one 2003 shape come to think about it does look like a passat shape he came to the unit today and booked in but that rear shelf is tight up against the glass.

Cheers malc

Sy

Archived