Tattoo Mafia store front

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply
:lol2 A little harsh maybe? I mean if we were talking about some old lady with a fabric store who wanted lettering and wound up with that I would agree. But we're talking about tattoo artists. I would think out of anybody they would know what look they are going for over anyone else. I mean their living is kind of based around it. I don't know if I would jump to tell a tattoo artist that what he picked out looks like "azz", that might offend some people and lose you the job. If the customer is the one paying the bill and is happy with what they chose, than they are right IMO. Not my cup of tea but then again I don't have to drink it. :nuts (the sticky ones from the cup holder)

Guest scottydosnntkno
:lol2 A little harsh maybe? I mean if we were talking about some old lady with a fabric store who wanted lettering and wound up with that I would agree. But we're talking about tattoo artists. I would think out of anybody they would know what look they are going for over anyone else. I mean their living is kind of based around it. I don't know if I would jump to tell a tattoo artist that what he picked out looks like "azz", that might offend some people and lose you the job. If the customer is the one paying the bill and is happy with what they chose, than they are right IMO. Not my cup of tea but then again I don't have to drink it. :nope (the sticky ones from the cup holder)

:nuts the rest of the design is not bad, and looks like a tattoo parlor. However, if they had just broken up the phone number, then it would look just fine.

the mail box threw all that off guys and I didnt think putting the number on the bottom was a good idea if there is a car park there it gets blocked anways, believe me when I say I tried....just like that bronze job blade did? that was just as funny

Guest scottydosnntkno
the customer is not always right. I would have told them that what they wanted would look like azz.

:nuts the name isn't that bad, but the number is. It needs SOMETHING to break it up

Jesus, now I am agreeing with scotty :beer

:beer

:lol2

Archived