SunTek Carbon XP

Guest STintVA

Guest STintVA

Has anyone tried this film? I'm going to try to get some samples today, but a buddy of mine tested it last week with some people from the factory and really liked it.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Scottsfire

To seriously answer your original question: Today was my first day using the Suntek Carbon and REALLY liked it. Granted, as a rookie I have not handled/worked with various films, but seems to me, in my humble opinion.........its pretty good quality stuff!

It handles nice, seems heavy duty. I did have to adjust my slip solution (increase J/J) cause the adhesive tacts up quick and is sticky, but once I did that, it handled really good. I think I'm going to stay with this line for the time being. Hope this helps!

Guest STintVA

Thanks, Scottsfire. :rollin And although I fully appreciate the humor, I was referring to the new Carbon Xtreme Performance. I did get a sample of the CXP18 and loved it - installs a lot like Carbon with a slightly different color. The spec sheet they sent shows about a 15% increase in heat rejection so I guess its an upsell to Carbon?

Thanks, Scottsfire. :rollin And although I fully appreciate the humor, I was referring to the new Carbon Xtreme Performance. I did get a sample of the CXP18 and loved it - installs a lot like Carbon with a slightly different color. The spec sheet they sent shows about a 15% increase in heat rejection so I guess its an upsell to Carbon?

This film is nice for sure.

Archived