SunTek Carbon XP

Guest STintVA

Guest Darknesswithin

I love the Carbon from Suntek,, it's the best Nr film I've used,, not for the weak on heat shrinking, it will take some guys practice but I think it works well.

the xtreme is even better :smoker

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest SIR TINTSALOT

it seems like everything llumar makes they come out with too. I used to use nothing but Suntek, It's been awhile since I switched brands and they've been busy staying a competitor in the game. The only thing I don't like is they will sell to your neighbor if he wants it, and you get guys all over town charging cheap prices with the same film you have, so it makes it hard to keep the prices up.

Actually, according to my rep, its an "IR" film, along the lines of the WINCOS products. It does install easy. I`m testing it on my truck now to see how I like it. It will be an upsell film no doubt, as the price will be comparable to the Wincos so I`ve been told.

The only thing I don't like is they will sell to your neighbor if he wants it, and you get guys all over town charging cheap prices with the same film you have, so it makes it hard to keep the prices up.

:spit I agree

Archived