VX 220 CARBON WRAPPED !!!!

Guest Nik Sandars@Bonwyke

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I know your only messing....will we be seeing you at any car shows this year then mate

Depends on the the weather as I generally take the kids with me.

But if your going out marketing I dont need to be there,I can just feed off your good work when the enquiries come in. :dunno

Maybe we should do a joint website and share the benefits while we are at the forefront in our area.Only Joking.

Get some sleep,

Peace Out

Guest Diamond Tints
I know your only messing....will we be seeing you at any car shows this year then mate

But if your going out marketing I dont need to be there,I can just feed off your good work when the enquiries come in. :dunno

Maybe we should do a joint website and share the benefits while we are at the forefront in our area.Only Joking.

Get some sleep,

Peace Out

I dont even know you and looks as if your quite serious to a point!! You an old pentagon by the off chance?

Get some sleep,

Peace Out

I dont even know you and looks as if your quite serious to a point!! You an old pentagon by the off chance?

I would back Stu any day,he has a great happy outlook as is funny to spend time with.

I am not ex pentagon but have seen alot of their work and have respect for the quality that Reading Branch put out.

Guest Diamond Tints

Is it not Tim that has reading branch? If so he is a top bloke and helped/saved me numerous times, Also heard he is a very very good tinter ( ass lickin now done :dunno )

Is it not Tim that has reading branch? If so he is a top bloke and helped/saved me numerous times, Also heard he is a very very good tinter ( ass lickin now done :dunno )

Yes it is Tim,I dont even have a relationship with him.

Ass Lickn I know your joking but on a seroius note I very rarely offer my respect ask the customers that annoy me :dunno

:lol2 Leo is not inventor of this business :lol2

But Leo is most famous :mad

Just google DARTZ PORSCHE and DARTZ BENTLEY :mad

Porsche, Bentley puh....only VX worldwide il have you know :beer

:lol2 VX = VauXhall - ask any american if they know that brand :lol2

But car looks really nice! :popcorn

Only - IMHO - somewhere Carbon must be changed on just vinyl. But this is IMHO.

Guest potzy

But if your going out marketing I dont need to be there,I can just feed off your good work when the enquiries come in. :popcorn

Get some sleep,

Peace Out

I would back Stu any day,he has a great happy outlook as is funny to spend time with.

I am not ex pentagon but have seen alot of their work and have respect for the quality that Reading Branch put out.

.....nice one shag, so you fancy dressing up as a stormtroper for me at some shows this year then...got a spare suit if your intrested :lol2

But if your going out marketing I dont need to be there,I can just feed off your good work when the enquiries come in. :lol

Get some sleep,

Peace Out

.....nice one shag, so you fancy dressing up as a stormtroper for me at some shows this year then...got a spare suit if your intrested :bingo

Only if I can take it home and jump off the top of the wardrobes for the wife :bat

Guest Diamond Tints

.....nice one shag, so you fancy dressing up as a stormtroper for me at some shows this year then...got a spare suit if your intrested :bat

Only if I can take it home and jump off the top of the wardrobes for the wife :bingo

Wife?????? Stu you told me he climbed the fence :lol

Archived