100_3871.jpg

100_3870.jpg

100_3878.jpg

100_3877.jpg

100_3876.jpg

100_3884.jpg

100_3884.jpg

100_3883.jpg

...well, lets call it our new venture. We are planing a few car shows to flog our

business this year and wanted to learn the car wraping trade and ive always wanted

a VX sooooo, what better way to do it....watch this space :lol

Guest potzy
Looks good, how long did it take? Learning on the job or did you have guidance?

Learning on the job and guidance, took 8 hours to fit, but being realistic I reckon itl take me about 3 days :lol

Guest Diamond Tints

Learning on the job and guidance, took 8 hours to fit, but being realistic I reckon itl take me about 3 days :nuts

Look back on how long it use to take to tint a car though Shag, Just part of the learning curve, Looks good, well in mate :lol2

Where do you keep your hairdressing equipment in that bad boy?

You ever switch off ???

Guest potzy

Learning on the job and guidance, took 8 hours to fit, but being realistic I reckon itl take me about 3 days :lol2

Look back on how long it use to take to tint a car though Shag, Just part of the learning curve, Looks good, well in mate :nope

Where do you keep your hairdressing equipment in that bad boy?

You ever switch off ???

D...you not wrong there shag, had flash backs of the good old days today good thing is its alot like tinting thank god :lol

....and no he dont :nuts

Looking good Stu, usual questions, what material did you use and who were the lads who showed you the ropes?

I've tried a couple of different C/F Films and its amazing the difference and how they perform.

Not done a full car as yet, just the wings on my T4 a few times and the bonnet for practice.

True what Davie says, when you think back to when you first started tinting how long it took, I feel the same with the wrapping, only done half a dozen panels or so but feel more confident each time I get a chance to have a go.

Do you not fancy doing the T5 ?

Bob

Archived