Tinting over tint

Has anyone ever tinted over tint on a residential job? a customer had these windows tinted a few months ago and it doesn't block out enough light/glare,it' would be a pita t R&R pluse this custy is tight anyway the problem is I do not know what tint is on there now it't looks like it might be like an syds 25 it is the big window over the front door.any suggestion :lol2

jarrett.jpg

get it in writing that there is absolutely NO warranty or promise or guarantee of any sort for that sort of thing....

I would say give it another shot of a DR 20 or so....but that will be making for a mess of solar absorption to say the least....

Guest vclimber

Don't do it P :lol2 you've been around long enough to know how it can play out...

In that pic I see a whole bunch of problems that could haunt you and it won't matter what you get in writing, you'll be married to that customer. :nuts

Don't do it P :beer you've been around long enough to know how it can play out...

In that pic I see a whole bunch of problems that could haunt you and it won't matter what you get in writing, you'll be married to that customer. :beer

Exactly - remove and replace only after checking all the conditions. Maybe it's tempered?

Don't do it P :beer you've been around long enough to know how it can play out...

In that pic I see a whole bunch of problems that could haunt you and it won't matter what you get in writing, you'll be married to that customer. :beer

thats pretty much what I was thinking but sometimes you need to hear it from someone else, I have a very persistent customer that doesn't want to hear it :lol2

Archived