Help a brother out!

Guest Scottsfire

Guest Scottsfire

I'm just a tint guy and someday hope to learn PPF, but one day at a time..ha!

Anyway, you guys in the industry, was wondering if someone would sell me a couple of good quality small pieces of PPF for my 07 FJ Cruiser.......just need the A pillars. Plotter cut would be awesome.

Thought about going to eBay and lookin round there, but you never know what your getting and from whom. I figured if I come here, you guys wouldn't sell me some piece of crap.

If your interested or you can help me out PM me.

Thanks,

Scotty V.

Anyway, you guys in the industry, was wondering if someone would sell me a couple of good quality small pieces of PPF for my 07 FJ Cruiser.......just need the A pillars. Plotter cut would be awesome.

Thought about going to eBay and lookin round there, but you never know what your getting and from whom. I figured if I come here, you guys wouldn't sell me some piece of crap.

Thanks,

Scotty V.

Well I would love to help you being a coloradan but my POS computercut program doesn't have the A-Pillars available. Sorry bro I tried. This computercut program is starting to piss me off with regards to the patterns they DON'T have. :beer

Thanks,

Scotty V.

Well I would love to help you being a coloradan but my POS computercut program doesn't have the A-Pillars available. Sorry bro I tried. This computercut program is starting to piss me off with regards to the patterns they DON'T have. :beer

No A-pillers here either

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Scottsfire
Scotty,

I do have the pattern and can cut it on either 3M or Venture. Feel free to give me a call 303-324-5133.

Thank you,

Todd

Todd,

Thanks for everything man...............the Intrawest Facilities is impressive and you all should be proud!

I will be stopping by this week for some supplies.

Scotty

Archived