03 honda accord coupe

Guest youngazntinter

Guest youngazntinter

this was my 1st 03 honda accord coupe I've done...

well I just didn't freakin understand why...... I kept gettin these huge~~ fingers..on passenger roll up..

I done driver side no problem..but some how I just can't get that stupid thing to be laid flat....

is there any tip??? those moulding were tight as hell but I some how managed to get driver side done w no problem..

ive done same as the way I did on driver side..but its not happening...

Guest youngazntinter

well guys, thanks for all your inputs...

after reading all the posts in this section and a quite long talk with Korear tinter,,,and a little help of gasket wizard, it worked out great...

I basically shrink the shiat out of it and using gasket, got me thru.

it was still a biatch to do but it came out great, I'll post some pics later on today.

gawd, I love this site. lol

Guest fredstinting
this was my 1st 03 honda accord coupe I've done...

well I just didn't freakin understand why...... I kept gettin these huge~~ fingers..on passenger roll up..

I done driver side no problem..but some how I just can't get that stupid thing to be laid flat....

is there any tip??? those moulding were tight as hell but I some how managed to get driver side done w no problem..

ive done same as the way I did on driver side..but its not happening...

sounds like your not shrinking the film enough before the install of the film and then looks like the way you squeegee the film creats the finger on the window if you shrink the film enough and you squeegee the right way you wont get any finger at all when installing the film ... sometime you still have but if you do still get a small finger here and there just use some heat and push it out ....

Archived