LLumar CTX film

Guest fatcat

the guy at the shop suggested to put 3M Color Stable 20 film and while reflections are still there, they do not bother me as much as with CTX. Judging by specs, 3M Color Stable film even better than CTX, so I am happy now.

I never had a problem to pay premium but yeah I would expect a bit more from a more expensive product.

Thanks all for your opinions and comments and sorry for stealing the thread :)

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

the guy at the shop suggested to put 3M Color Stable 20 film and while reflections are still there, they do not bother me as much as with CTX. Judging by specs, 3M Color Stable film even better than CTX, so I am happy now.

I never had a problem to pay premium but yeah I would expect a bit more from a more expensive product.

Thanks all for your opinions and comments and sorry for stealing the thread :)

If your judging specs then take a look at the Pinnacle. Its even better.Their new PIPL30% is one of the best if not the best installer friendly, warranty,and performance for 3-4 $$$ films

There still might have the interior reflection you are experiencing. I know that it.does not interfer with radios like other "ceramics" I've seen first hand on Audi's

Guest fatcat

yep, I am happy now. 3M ColorStable 20 is as dark as CTX 15 and looks awesome too. Actually they look really similar to me in color.

I checked reflections under the same light conditions are now they are normal for the tinted windows. With CTX it was literally like having mirrors around you. I had three dark tinted cars and I realize reflections will always be there, but this is the first time it really bothered me.

Archived