Expanding your FG Business

I dunno bro. I think Id rather approach a customer with anti-graffiti film after glass replacement. I dont know how much money is involved with Glass Renu as far as profit, and it looks like it would take a lot of time to do a large section of damaged glass. In the time it took to watch that video, I could have applied AG film...and they didnt show exactly how long it took to polish it. :beer

I know that on auto glass, IF you can feel the scratch it is basically done. You will have distorted glass if you polish it enough to get a deep scratch out.

I would be very leery of that and esp so with that buy in....

Its labor intensive holding the heavy tool against the glass. From what I've been told a 3'x3' area scratch is more money to remove than to replace with most windows other than exp dual pane glass.

Like TJ said its better off pushing AG film, you're the window film expert use that to make that money :dunno

Guest scottydosnntkno

I don't see how it could have a $2500 buy in. its just like any other wheeler, with some special solutions that are probably variations of things already on the market right now.

cerium oxide and buff is all you need, ive only used a small buff wheel in a drill not a big 9" buff, but if the scratch can be felt with your nail the glass distorts if you get it out and it takes freaking forever to polish out. can be good to have in case you get a customer with a scratch just charge accordingly an hourly rate , but I use this supplier ( CRL) it is in the states too , they sell biff wheels for drills and cerium oxide its inexpensive to buy both of them then just but a good electric drill.

Archived