Tinting my windows dont know what to use for the front two doors

Guest Ahamil7725

Guest Ahamil7725

I found a place that has glitter tint. They offered me a 50% discount bc they have had it for 5 yrs and noone has used it. Do you think it would look good on a 2007 chevy cobalt blue 2 door. Was only going to put it on the door windows. Then the back windows will be 15% black tint. But if a lot of people think it will look bad dont know if I should use it or not. :beer

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I found a place that has glitter tint. They offered me a 50% discount bc they have had it for 5 yrs and noone has used it. Do you think it would look good on a 2007 chevy cobalt blue 2 door. Was only going to put it on the door windows. Then the back windows will be 15% black tint. But if a lot of people think it will look bad dont know if I should use it or not. :beer

It is hard to find a state it is legal in :beer Lifetime of the film might be a little short depending where you live. I have only used it in film graphic installs.

Cheers

Stan

Guest youngazntinter

not quite sure if im understanding what the Glitter tint is............ just sounds skeptical....I wouldn't use it on mine..but like I said,,not sure what that is..lol

going cheap isn't always a best option... also there's prolly a reason why they havent used it for 5 years.

I would ask them for brand of the film they're gonna use and also find out if they offer lifetime warranty.

not quite sure if im understanding what the Glitter tint is............ just sounds skeptical....I wouldn't use it on mine..but like I said,,not sure what that is..lol

going cheap isn't always a best option... also there's prolly a reason why they havent used it for 5 years.

I would ask them for brand of the film they're gonna use and also find out if they offer lifetime warranty.

MoonRaker in Canada used to carry it. kind of flashy but :beer

I remember it has a "flip" like with paint so when you install it you better go the same direction out of the box.

Guest Ahamil7725

They do offer a lifetime warranty. Glitter tint its sparkly. I want the best use it looks pretty but I dont want to keep wasting my time gettting it fixed if its poor quality

Guest Ahamil7725
To be blunt... it will look AWFUL. It hasnt been sitting around for 5 years for no reason. :dunno

TRUE TRUE thats why I was asking for opinions. :dunno

Guest Ahamil7725
Just to throw my :dunno in AGAIN............... lots of tickets being given all over the place for illegal tint if you are going to drive it on the road.

I will be driving it on the road. But if I do get a ticket It will be my own fault noone elses

Archived